kumpulan lirik lagu dalam dan luar negeri

Beautiful Sad Sountrack Film Angel Eyes Voc:Han Soo Ji

Beautiful Sad

                                                                                                                                       Voc:Han Soo Ji

late at night
sunshines are sleep that night 
with every star light
blowing in the air
hold on let me inside your tread
i'm gonna hold you just be with me

stay with me darknes is near by me
sometime i'm lonely but i can see
hold me let me inside your dreams
you gonna hold me as you love me

sometime i feel the great time
that we hat together all the time
i wan't ask even though trying to far away
i know you are still there with me

fly away from your tears make you sad
when the spring winds blowing
you wanna dance with me
go away with a flap of the wings
you are still shinning all on my dreams

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Beautiful Sad Sountrack Film Angel Eyes Voc:Han Soo Ji"

Back To Top